Pacifica Continental is an international recruitment consultancy that provides different solutions focused on impacting businesses and talents all over the world. We provide a young and dynamic environment and by having a result-oriented mindset our main goal is to deliver outstanding results for all of our clients.
Our customized solutions and specialized approach ensure we select the best talents in the market, and our operations have reached over 50 countries, including more than 250 cities around the world.
We pride ourselves on working with precision and expertise in a wide range of industries!
Ambition – We are guided by excellence; we push for progress and not perfection.
Connection – We believe that people are the real drive of our company.
Global Mindset – We value diversity and believe that we are enriched by it.
Ownership – We take responsibility for our actions.
As a Recruitment Leader at Pacifica Continental, you will play a crucial role in leading our dynamic and ambitious team of recruitment consultants to deliver outstanding solutions for our clients globally. We are looking for a result-oriented leader with a passion for people and a proven track record in the recruitment industry.
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies that align with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Lead, mentor, and develop a team of recruitment consultants to ensure they are achieving their performance targets and personal development goals.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and candidates globally, networking and hunting for new business opportunities.
- Oversee and develop relationships with key accounts, with the aim of meeting sales objectives. This includes identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, as well as maintaining existing relationships with clients.
- Conduct recruitment processes end-to-end.
- Deliver excellent customer service and satisfaction, ensuring Pacifica Continental is the go-to recruitment consultancy for our clients.
- Foster a positive and collaborative team culture, where everyone feels valued, supported, and motivated to perform at their best.
- Bachelor’s degree completed;
- At least 3 years of experience in the recruitment field;
- Solid experience with sales;
- Advanced English;
- Proven leadership experience in the recruitment industry, with a strong hunter profile and a track record of achieving financial targets;
- Ability to self-organize and work with autonomy while maintaining strong communication and relationship skills;
- Passion for people and a commitment to developing and nurturing talent;
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with C-level executives, directors, and HR professionals from different industries;
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary;
- Performance bonus;
- Meal Voucher;
- Help of cost for gym classes;
- Meritocratic culture and multicultural environment;
- Notebook and mobile – other tools for home office may be provided on demand;
- Hybrid work model.