Pacifica Continental is an international recruitment consultancy that provides different solutions focused on impacting businesses and talents all over the world. We provide a young and dynamic environment and by having a result-oriented mindset our main goal is to deliver outstanding results for all of our clients.
Our customized solutions and specialized approach ensure we select the best talents in the market, and our operations have reached over 50 countries, including more than 250 cities around the world.
We pride ourselves on working with precision and expertise in a wide range of industries!
Ambition – We are guided by excellence, we push for progress and not perfection.
Connection – We believe that people are the real drive of our company.
Global Mindset – We value diversity and believe that we are enriched by it.
Ownership – We take responsibility for our actions.
At Pacifica, you will have plenty of opportunities to grow and assist in the development of others. We connect well-being with professional development.
Take a Look Into Your Future at Pacifica Continental
- Perform recruitment of professionals for our clients by developing a recruitment strategy, sourcing candidates, CV screening, phone screening, face-to-face, and online interviews;
- Managing the recruitment process through interviews to offer stage and beyond;
- Networking in order to build business information that can be converted into our business portfolio;
- Search and attract candidates through databases, hunting, and social media;
- Meet potential new clients (C-levels, directors, and HRs from several industries) to present Pacifica Continental’s services, understanding the client needs and business opportunities;
- Manage recruitment processes with Pacifica Continental clients.
- Bachelor’s degree completed;
- Advanced English;
- Spanish is plus;
- Previous experience in the recruitment business (headhunting) is a plus;
- Strong Hunter profile with proven track records;
- Performance-oriented, willing to work with financial targets;
- Ability to self-organize and work with autonomy;
- Strong communication and relationship skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary;
- Performance bonus;
- Meal Voucher;
- Health and Dental Insurance – OSDE 310;
- Meritocratic culture and multicultural environment;
- Notebook and mobile – other tools for home office may be provided on demand;
- Hybrid work model.