Pacifica Continental is an international recruitment consultancy that provides different solutions focused on impacting businesses and talents all over the world. We provide a young and dynamic environment and by having a result-oriented mindset our main goal is to deliver outstanding results for all of our clients.
Our customized solutions and specialized approach ensure we select the best talents in the market, and our operations have reached over 50 countries, including more than 250 cities around the world.
We pride ourselves on working with precision and expertise in a wide range of industries!
Ambition – We are guided by excellence, we push for progress and not perfection.
Connection – We believe that people are the real drive of our company.
Global Mindset – We value diversity and believe that we are enriched by it.
Ownership – We take responsibility for our actions.
At Pacifica, you will have plenty of opportunities to grow and assist in the development of others. We connect well-being with professional development.
Take a Look Into Your Future at Pacifica Continental
As a Sales Trainee, you are a result-focused and ambitious influencer responsible for expanding our customer base. You will be a key member of our commercial team, ready for the challenges of a dynamic and growing company.
Your future responsibilities:
- Identify business opportunities in the market and potential contacts;
- Contact prospects through cold calls, emails, referrals, LinkedIn, and other tools;
- Comprehend the recruitment industry and the headhunting business;
- Be a master of presenting Pacifica Continental’s services, understanding the client’s needs;
- Build solid networking within Pacifica Continental’s relevant markets;
- Follow-up with potential and current clients in order to increase the business portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree completed;
- Advanced English;
- Fluent Spanish;
- Performance-oriented, willing to work with financial targets;
- Ability to self-organize and work with autonomy;
- Strong communication and relationship skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary;
- Performance bonus;
- Health insurance covered by Pacífico Seguro EPS;
- Meritocratic culture and multicultural environment;
- Notebook and mobile – other tools for home office may be provided on demand;
- Hybrid work model.