Pacifica Continental is an international recruitment consultancy that provides different solutions focused on impacting businesses and talents all over the world. We provide a young and dynamic environment and by having a result-oriented mindset our main goal is to deliver outstanding results for all of our clients.
Our customized solutions and specialized approach ensure we select the best talents in the market, and our operations have reached over 50 countries, including more than 250 cities around the world.
We pride ourselves on working with precision and expertise in a wide range of industries!
Ambition – We are guided by excellence, we push for progress and not perfection.
Connection – We believe that people are the real drive of our company.
Global Mindset – We value diversity and believe that we are enriched by it.
Ownership – We take responsibility for our actions.
At Pacifica, you will have plenty of opportunities to grow and assist in the development of others. We connect well-being with professional development.
Take a Look Into Your Future at Pacifica Continental
As a Marketing Intern, your primary goal is to support Digital Marketing strategies and other marketing projects. We expect you to assist all Marketing activities with ownership and a hands-on professional attitude.
Your role and main responsibilities:
- Support content production in order to maintain our social media presence across multiple channels (written and graphic content);
- Participate in the development of content planning for social networks;
- Support the marketing digital strategy by answering comments on our digital platforms;
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies;
- Competitors analysis and benchmarking to develop new strategies.
- Studying a degree in Communication, Marketing, Design, or related areas;
- Heavy user of social platforms;
- Previous experience with social media will be a plus;
- Fluent English – Spanish knowledge is a plus;
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and MS Office package;
- Video editing knowledge is recommended;
- Ability to work independently and with ownership of the area;
- Motivation to work in a multicultural environment;
- Business-oriented mindset.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary;
- Meal Voucher (VR);
- Transportation Voucher;
- Health and Dental Insurance – SulAmérica Saúde;
- Life Insurance;
- Meritocratic culture and multicultural environment;
- Notebook and mobile – other tools for home office may be provided on demand.