Pacifica Continental is an international recruitment consultancy that provides different solutions focused on impacting businesses and talents all over the world. We provide a young and dynamic environment and by having a result-oriented mindset our main goal is to deliver outstanding results for all of our clients.
Our customized solutions and specialized approach ensure we select the best talents in the market, and our operations have reached over 50 countries, including more than 250 cities around the world.
We pride ourselves on working with precision and expertise in a wide range of industries!
Ambition – We are guided by excellence, we push for progress and not perfection.
Connection – We believe that people are the real drive of our company.
Global Mindset – We value diversity and believe that we are enriched by it.
Ownership – We take responsibility for our actions.
At Pacifica, you will have plenty of opportunities to grow and assist in the development of others. We connect well-being with professional development.
Take a Look Into Your Future at Pacifica Continental
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will have a key role in developing our data-driven mindset and supporting diverse business-related strategies, as well as helping in the data architecture of the company and developing new automation/dashboards to give business scalability to the company.
- Develop analytical dashboards using Power BI for sales and operational areas;
- Develop automation to gain business scalability such as reviewing internal procedures and lookout for procedures that can be automatized with VBA, Python, Power automate, or any other tool;
- Extract, transform, and Load routines to develop our OLAP environment and data warehouse;
- Develop Queries and look out for the OLTP environment;
- Look for inside company trends and insights to help the Management team add value to the business strategy and growth with analytics dashboards;
- Create reports to monitor business effectiveness and capture the evolution of the business, looking out at our internal databases;
- Contribute to the organizational strategic planning since you be a focal point of data-driven information;
- Lead Sales Calls with offices worldwide providing Commercial inputs and be a focal point for LATAM Operational teams analyzing sales databases.
Soft skills or educational requirements:
- Finishing or having a bachelor’s degree (Bachelor in Technology, Engineering, or Business Administration is preferred);
- Fluent English is a must-have;
- Business-oriented mindset;
- Ability to work independently, with ownership of the area and orienting other members of the area;
- Motivation to work in a multicultural environment;
- Ability to handle confidential information;
- Good communication skills;
Hard Skills & Knowledge:
- Must have on tools:
Excel and Power BI knowledge – Intermediate/advanced level;
Power Query – Intermediate;
SQL Server Management Studio – Intermediate;
Pentaho or other similar ETL/Orchestration tool – Basic/Intermediate;
- Must have on languages:
T-SQL – Intermediate level;
Python – Basic/Intermediate level;
DAX – Intermediate level;
M – Basic/Intermediate level
- Must have on concepts:
Data Warehouse, OLAP X OLTP, Relational databases, ETL, Scrum/Agile, Kinds of relationship, Storytelling, DataViz…
- Not mandatory, but is a plus:
Azure SQL Relational databases; Azure Virtual Machines; Azure Web Apps
Power Apps, Power automate; SharePoint; Postman; API Requests
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary;
- Performance bonus;
- Meal Voucher;
- Health and Dental Insurance – OSDE 310;
- Meritocratic culture and multicultural environment;
- Notebook and mobile – other tools for home office may be provided on demand;
- Hybrid work model.