Pacifica Continental is an international recruitment consultancy that provides different solutions focused on impacting businesses and talents all over the world. We provide a young and dynamic environment and by having a result-oriented mindset our main goal is to deliver outstanding results for all of our clients.
Our customized solutions and specialized approach ensure we select the best talents in the market, and our operations have reached over 50 countries, including more than 250 cities around the world.
We pride ourselves on working with precision and expertise in a wide range of industries!
Ambition – We are guided by excellence, we push for progress and not perfection.
Connection – We believe that people are the real drive of our company.
Global Mindset – We value diversity and believe that we are enriched by it.
Ownership – We take responsibility for our actions.
At Pacifica, you will have plenty of opportunities to grow and assist in the development of others. We connect well-being with professional development.
Your role and main responsibilities:
- Assist the management of pending administrative issues;
- Office reservations;
- Support the equipment’s management (shipping and receiving);
- Contact with external suppliers;
- Help with the planning of corporative trips;
- Spreadsheet management – IT control (equipment form);
- Support with administrative tasks;
- Bachelor’s degree in process in secretarial studies or related fields;
- Advanced English;
- Highly organized and detail-oriented;
- Ability to work independently and with ownership of the area.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary;
- Meal Voucher (VR);
- Health and Dental Insurance – SulAmérica Saúde;
- Life Insurance;
- Transportation Voucher;
- Meritocratic culture and multicultural environment;
- Notebook and mobile – other tools for home office may be provided on demand;
- Hybrid work model.