Pacifica Continental is an international recruitment consultancy that provides different solutions focused on impacting businesses and talents all over the world. We provide a young and dynamic environment and by having a result-oriented mindset our main goal is to deliver outstanding results for all of our clients.
Our customized solutions and specialized approach ensure we select the best talents in the market, and our operations have reached over 50 countries, including more than 250 cities around the world.
We pride ourselves on working with precision and expertise in a wide range of industries!
Ambition – We are guided by excellence, we push for progress and not perfection.
Connection – We believe that people are the real drive of our company.
Global Mindset – We value diversity and believe that we are enriched by it.
Ownership – We take responsibility for our actions.
At Pacifica, you will have plenty of opportunities to grow and assist in the development of others. We connect well-being with professional development.
Take a Look Into Your Future at Pacifica Continental
As a Recruitment Part-Time, you will be part of a generalist headhunters’ team responsible to understand clients’ needs and execute recruitment processes with agility and assertiveness.
Your role and main responsibilities:
- Support managers and recruiters to deliver the recruitment process to external clients;
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies in order to generate a candidate pipeline to meet recruiting goals;
- Identify potential candidates with LinkedIn searches, social networking, referrals, and other sources;
- Perform CV screening, phone screening, hunting, and interviews with candidates;
- Prepare materials for external clients upon demand;
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree;
- Advanced English;
- Fluent Spanish;
- Business-oriented mindset;
- Hands-on profile;
- Ability to work with a lot of autonomy;
- High level of communication;
- Good relationship skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary;
- Performance bonus;
- Meal Voucher;
- Health and Dental Insurance – OSDE 310;
- Meritocratic culture and multicultural environment;
- Notebook and mobile – other tools for home office may be provided on demand;
- Hybrid work model.