Pacifica Continental is an international recruitment consultancy that provides different solutions focused on impacting businesses and talents all over the world. We provide a young and dynamic environment and by having a result-oriented mindset our main goal is to deliver outstanding results for all of our clients.
Our customized solutions and specialized approach ensure we select the best talents in the market, and our operations have reached over 50 countries, including more than 250 cities around the world.
We pride ourselves on working with precision and expertise in a wide range of industries!
Ambition – We are guided by excellence, we push for progress and not perfection.
Connection – We believe that people are the real drive of our company.
Global Mindset – We value diversity and believe that we are enriched by it.
Ownership – We take responsibility for our actions.
At Pacifica, you will have plenty of opportunities to grow and assist in the development of others. We connect well-being with professional development.
Take a Look Into Your Future at Pacifica Continental
We are looking for a Sales Ops Intern to join our sales Operations team to drive sales strategy and planning whilst providing strategic analysis for Pacifica’s rapid growth worldwide.
The ideal candidate has a passion for driving key business goals and turning data-driven insights into action. This person is excellent at balancing strategic planning and execution.
With a strong ability to solve problems analytically, this person will use qualitative data and information to help Sales Ops track and manage our business.
- You will help build and improve our database and analytics, including executive reports, business analytics, dashboards, and sales and marketing KPIs.
- You must enjoy building operational and financial models, analyzing robust and complex databases, and improving our processes.
- You will work in a highly cross-functional way with our Sales, Finance, Data, and Marketing teams and will support the construction, review, and documentation of the processes in the Sales Ops area, supporting and nurturing the company in generating information for business management.
- Bachelor’s degree in progress in business-oriented courses and/or data analysis;
- Fluent English. Spanish is a Plus;
- Knowledge in B2B Market & B2B sales funnel;
- Knowledge of CRM tools (HubSpot);
- Intermediate knowledge of Power BI;
- Analytical and critical thinking;
- Ability to self-organize and work with autonomy;
- Strong communication and relationship skills.
- Willingness to work the morning shift is desirable
What we Offer:
- Competitive Salary;
- Meal Voucher (VR);
- Health and Dental Insurance – SulAmérica Saúde;
- Life Insurance;
- Transportation Voucher;
- Meritocratic culture and multicultural environment;
- Notebook and mobile – other tools for home office may be provided on demand;
- Hybrid work model.